Kegel Exercises for Men was first developed by a gynecologist, Dr. Arnold Kegel in 1948 to strengthen the pelvic muscles.
Pelvic muscles help controlling the bladder, uterus in women and rectum.
However, these are the muscles that also control ejaculation.
By improving control with these muscles, you will have more control your ejaculatation.
If you practice Kegel exercises (aka pelvic floor exercises) for three to five minutes, around three times a day, you will see significant improvement in ejaculation time.
This exercise helps prevent premature ejaculation if done correctly.
- How to do the Kegel Exercises for Men Step by Step Explanation
- Kegel Exercises for Men – Step by Step Explanation
- Some Variations of Kegel Exercises for Men:
- Benefits of Kegel Exercises for Men
- When Will You See Results from Kegel Exercises?
- 3 Tips to Help Make Kegel Exercises for Men a Habit
How to do the Kegel Exercises for Men Step by Step Explanation
Kegels are easy to do, once you know which muscles to target. One of the easiest ways to locate your muscles is during urination.
- First you need to know how to flex your pelvic floor muscles that the exercise targets.
- You do this by stopping urinating midstream. The muscles that allow you to do this are the muscles you will be developing by performing this exercise.
- Squeezing these muscles gives a pulling sensation; these are the right muscles for pelvic exercises.
It’s important not to contract other muscles.
Kegel Exercises for Men – Step by Step Explanation
- During urination, try to stop or slow down the flow of urine.
- Do not hold your breath. Do not tense the muscles in your buttocks or legs.
- When you can stop or slow down the the flow of urine, you’ve located the correct muscles.
- Contract these muscles for a slow count of five.
- Release the muscles to a slow count of five.
- Repeat 10 times.
- Do a set of 10 Kegels exercise daily, three times a day.
When you’re first practicing, it’s recommended to do Kegel exercises lying down,. This way your muscles aren’t fighting against gravity.
It is easier to contract the muscles for the first two or three seconds.
After a few weeks, increase the time until eventually you’re contracting the muscles for a slow five or 10 seconds, and do the exercises standing up.
That puts more weight on the muscles, boosting your workout and improving your control.
Remember while you’re doing Kegel exercise for men step by step, don’t tense your legs or stomach muscles.
Some Variations of Kegel Exercises for Men:
1. The Kegel Flutter
This is a great exercise for gaining greater control of your PC muscle.
Although not a good strengthening exercise, it is very effective in preventing premature ejaculation.
Try this exercise by rapidly contracting and releasing the PC muscle.
At first you will find it hard, but with some practice you can learn to flex these muscles for a minute or longer.
Try doing this 3 or 4 times a day.
Although difficult at first, once you gain more control of these muscles you will find that you can help preventing premature ejaculation by just flexing them.
This will eventually boost in your confidence!
2. Flex And Hold Kegel
Rather then the rapid flex and relax as in the methods above, this exercise is just as it implies, you flex the muscle and then hold it tight.
This exercise is great for increasing the intensity and duration of your orgasms, and the overall strength of the muscle.
Try to hold the flex very tightly for a full minute at a time. Do this several times a day.
3. Flex And Hold Flutter Kegel
This is simply a combination of the two methods above. You just hold the flex a few seconds longer than when performing the flutter method then relax for 3 or 4 seconds and repeat.
Do this 4 or 5 times every day.
Benefits of Kegel Exercises for Men
These exercises can help increase blood flow to your genitals, therefore helping men:
1. Developing stronger and longer lasting erections
2. Increasing both the amount and distance during ejaculation.
3. Especially helpful in premature ejaculation treatment.
To exercise your PC muscles you simply flex the same muscles that give you the ability to stop your urine flow midstream.
These exercises should be painless and can be performed just about anywhere, as no one else should be aware you’re even doing them.
When Will You See Results from Kegel Exercises?
Just like any exercise, seeing results takes time. If you do Kegels three times a day, you should see better control over your orgams in a few weeks.
If you don’t see any change in a month, you may not have located the right muscles for Kegel exercises.
You can check a more detailed guide about Kegel Exercise for men in my book Ejaculation Advisor.
Just like kegel exercise, there are great tips and exercises on how to last longer in bed.
3 Tips to Help Make Kegel Exercises for Men a Habit
The most effective exercises are the ones you do daily. Try these simple tips:
- Stay consistent. Do your Kegel exercises at the same time each day — maybe first thing in the morning while you are urinating, while watching tv or as you drive.
- Don’t forget the benefits. If you keep up with Kegel exercises, it can make a difference in your premature ejaculation treatment.
- Follow your progress. Over time, you’ll notice you have better control over your orgasms.
Author: Randy Rochester
As a professional psychotherapist and relationship coach, Randy has been helping couples for years. He had spent over a decade researching and writing about the devastating effects of pe and created Ejaculation Advisor to help others who are in need to have healthier life.