Premature Ejaculation Pills
There are two types of premature ejaculation pills.
- Herbal (stamina) Pills
Non of the premature ejaculation pills have been scientifically proven as a significant solution.
Pharmaceutical pills are simply antidepressants. They have shown very little effect at delaying ejaculation.
However, as shown in numerous clinical studies, their side effects are much worse than their benefits.
Herbal – Stamina Pills
Even though there are hundreds of Herbal pe pill brands, all of them have three things in common:
- They all have a different combination of the various ingredients
- They all offer impossible claims while providing warnings about their competitors with the same ingredients.
- They market themselves as a solution for sexual stamina. A vague, unspecific term.
The pool of various ingredients
Herbal alternative medicines have been around for thousands of years. If an herb or combination of herbs effectively allowed men to last longer in bed, then they would be one of the valuable ingredients on earth.
The fact that there is very little overlap in key ingredients of commonly advertised sexual enhancement pills. (see below)
This shows a hint that none of these pills actually work. If such a ingredient existed, wouldn’t it be included in every single pe pills?
Let’s take a look at the most common ingredient that can be found in so-called premature ejaculation pills.
L-arginine is basically an amino acid. It is necessary for the body to make produce proteins.
It is found in red meat, fish, and dairy products. It can also be produced in a lab to be used in medicine.
L-arginine indirectly elevates nitric oxide in order to increase blood flow to the penis to treat erectile dysfunction (ED).
Even though some studies have shown improvement in ED for men, no positive results for premature ejaculation have been found.
L-arginine is also quite a common ingredient in many penile enhancement drugs.
Recently, hundreds of these performance enhancement pill manufacturers have been banned by the FDA for illegally tainting their so-called “natural” supplements.
It also shows the misleading practice of male sexual enhancement supplement manufacturers claiming improvement in every aspect of male sexual performance: ED, PE, libido and even penis size.
All of the premature ejaculation pills claim for positive results and warn the consumers against the competing products.
Keep in mind that, none of these herbal supplements have been approved by the FDA nor do they follow any particular guidelines for safety.
What do they Claim?
Premature ejaculation pill brands make bold statements about not only pe but also performance .
Here are some examples from various product website claims:
- Pre****reX – “… men who use Pre****reX report better erections, increased libido, more stamina and a greater level of semen production.”
- Del***axx – “Last 4 – 5 Times Longer On Bed & Have Harder & Longer Lasting Erection On Demand!”
- Riz***L – “Generate rock-hard erections. Stop premature ejaculation. Increase stamina and endurance. Increase ejaculate amount. Treat erectile dysfunction. Increase your libido.”
One Pill to Rule Them All!
As you can see, these products not only claim to cure pe but also offer increased endurance, erectile dysfunction treatment and also libido increase.
Ask yourself this question: Is it possible to have premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction and lack of libido at the same time?
Clearly these pills are useless and even their weird claims are enough to prove it.
What’s more interesting is that these so called premature ejaculation pills, bash each other as useless, low-quality rip-offs.
- Pre****reX – “… there have been various ripoff artists and bogus copycats that claim to have a product that achieves the same results as ours…”
- Riz***L – “While there are low-quality products on the market that claim to help get rid of PE and promote themselves as miracle-working “last longer pills, …”
- Del***axx – “Many dishonest companies try to take advantage of men and scam them out of their money.”
There are no premature ejaculation pills that are scientifically proven to cure pe.
The so called pills are causing health problems and frustration on the user.
Premature Ejaculation can be treated with specific exercises and nutrition.
Ejaculation Advisor is the guide that includes every step necessary to overcome premature ejaculation.
Author: Randy Rochester
As a professional psychotherapist and relationship coach, Randy has been helping couples for years. He had spent over a decade researching and writing about the devastating effects of pe and created Ejaculation Advisor to help others who are in need to have healthier life.